Stereo Hi-Fi Balun, F, 2-Pack
The MuxLab Stereo Hi-Fi Balun (500028) allows an unbalanced line-level Hi-Fi stereo analog audio signal to be transmitted via single Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point connection to distances of up to 3,250ft / 1km.
The product is designed for audio applications where full-range, hi-fidelity audio frequency response is required.
Used in pairs, the Stereo Hi-Fi Balun can be used with the 500028-F (female RCA connectors) or the 500028-WP-UK/US as a neat wall-plate solution.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Extend stereo Hi-Fi audio signal distances up to 3,250ft / 1km via single Cat5e/6
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (over distance range)
- Color coded RCA cable leads (male plugs)
- Dimensions: 2.4″ x 2.25″ x 1″ (61 x 57 x 25mm) plus dual 6″ (152mm) leads to RCA connectors
- Weight: 3.1oz / 0.089kg
- This product features MuxLab’s Limited Lifetime Warranty – see website for more information
- Compatible with MuxLab parts: 500028-F/WP-US/WP-UK, 500033/WP-US/WP-UK, 500210, 500219
- Available as a 2 pack balun kit – part no: 500028-2PK
- Order information: 500028 (sold individually – used in pairs)
|Weight||0.66 lbs (0.300 kg)|
|Dimensions||1.97 H x 4.33 W x 5.12 L in (13.00 × 11.00 × 5.00 cm)|