6×1 2.0 Multimedia Presentation Switch
The 6×1 2.0 Multimedia Presentation Switch is a compact scaler switcher with 6 video inputs (3x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort 1.2a, 1x USB Type-C, and 1x VGA) that supports up to 4K/60 (4:4:4) video resolution @ 8 bits and 1080p/60 3D. The unit supports HDCP 2.2, HDR 10, smart EDID management, and a 2CH Analog Audio extract port, plus 5.1CH Digital Audio extract. The device will pass-through audio signals up to Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. In addition, two of the HDMI ports support MHL for smartphone & tablet connectivity.
The 6×1 HDMI 2.0 Multimedia Presentation Switch scales & switches any video signal to the HDMI output. The inputs may be switched under user control, either locally via push buttons and remotely via IP, RS232 and IR remote control, or it may be controlled automatically via “Auto” mode.
The unit offers CEC control for remote management of end devices.
Applications:computer environments, monitoring, conference room and conference centres, corporate boardrooms, hotels and hospitality rooms, big screen displays, education, command & control centres and smart homes.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Supports video source auto-switching function
- Supports 6 inputs, including 3 HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2a, USB Type-C, and VGA inputs
- Supports resolutions up to 4K/60 (4:4:4) 8 bit, 1080p/60 3D, and HDR 10
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2
- Supports audio pass-through up to Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Supports 2CH analog audio extract, and 5.1CH Digital (Dolby and DTS) audio extract
- Supports CEC command for remote control of end devices
- Controllable via “Auto” mode, and manually via push button, IP, RS232 and IR
- Firmware may be updated over the LAN port
|Weight||3.42 lbs (1.550 kg)|
|Dimensions||4.13 H x 6.3 W x 14.96 L in (38.00 × 16.00 × 10.50 cm)|