HDMI 4-Play Extender, UHD-4K, TX
The HDMI 4-Play Extender Kit allows HDMI equipment to be connected up to 330 ft (100 m) @ 1080p Deep Color via one Cat 5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cables in a point-to-point configuration. The product also features one LAN port for interconnecting Ethernet equipment and a RS-232 port for control via the same Cat5e/6 cable. The kit comes with one Transmitter and one Receiver as well as an IR Emitter and IR Sensor for remote control applications.
Commercial and residential audio systems, boardroom systems, collaborative PC systems, and medical information systems.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Supports 1080p deep color, 4K @ 30fps & 3D resolutions
- Up to 330 ft (100m) via Cat5e cable
- Full 4-play HDBaseT Extender
- Supports LAN, Bidirectional IR & RS-232 up to the display
- Supports all digital audio modes
- Compatible with all other MuxLab HDBaseT extenders
|Weight||0.66 lbs (0.300 kg)|
|Dimensions||3.54 H x 5.51 W x 10.24 L in (26.00 × 14.00 × 9.00 cm)|