HDMI to USB 3.0 Video Capture & Streamer
The HDMI to USB 3.0 Video Capture & Streamer (500467) allows the user to record from HDMI video sources to a PC over USB 3.0. The unit supports an HDMI In port for the source and HDMI Loop Out for a monitor. The 500467 is capable of connecting to a 4K/60 source and will stream at up to 1080p/60 over the USB 3.0 port to a PC or similar device to record and/or send the video to a broadcasting service such as YouTube, Facebook, and other broadcasting services. The device is compatible with OBS Studio, AMCap, etc., and supports a variety of HDMI sources such as Cameras, Game Consoles, Media Players, and many others. The unit supports an Audio In port for a microphone which is automatically mixed with the HDMI audio, and an Audio Out port for headphones or active speakers.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Capture video at up to 4K/60, and stream via USB 3.0 to a PC at up to 1080p/60
- Supports UVC1.0
- Supports downscaling from 4K/60 to 1080p/60
- HDMI Loop Out port to connect to a display
- Supports H.264
- Auto detects video format
- Audio In for a microphone, and Audio Out for headphones or active speakers
- Microphone & source audio mixing
- Supports Windows 7/8.1/10, Mac and Linus OS
- Compatible with OBS Studio, AMCap, etc.
- Record from HDMI sources such as Cameras, Game Consoles, Media Players, etc.
|Weight||0 lbs (0.000 kg)|
|Dimensions||1.18 H x 2.17 W x 3.15 L in (8.00 × 5.50 × 3.00 cm)|