Dante 2-Channel USB Audio Encoder/Decoder
The Dante 2-Channel USB Audio Encoder/Decoder (Model: 500550) is designed to both encode 2ch USB audio to a Dante digital signal, and decode a Dante digital signal to 2chUSB audio.
The unit is plug & play and can be powered using either PoE from any PoE network switch or via 5V from the USB device; In addition, the product is compact and easy to carry.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Full Speed Operation
- Compliant with USB Audio Device Class
- Encodes USB audio to Dante digital signal
- Decodes a Dante digital signal to USB audio
- Audio sampling rate supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz (24bit)
- Support USB 5V power supply and PoE function (IEEE802.3af Class 0)
- Supports AES67 RTP audio trans
|Weight||0.66 lbs (0.300 kg)|
|Dimensions||0.85 H x 1.32 W in (3.35 × 2.17 cm)|