Dante 2-Channel Power Amplifier 240W
The Dante 2-Channel Power Amplifier 240W (Model 500553) features a Dante slot card thataccepts the digital signal from the Dante network and converts it to an analog audio signalusing it as the input source of the amplifier. Simply use “Dante Controller” to route a signalfrom source devices that are on the same Dante network. Its space-saving 1/2 rack designallows for quick installation and provides flexibility to mix and match with other 1/2 rackproducts to save valuable equipment rack space.
This powerful class D amplifier is combined with features such as 12V trigger control, audio-sensing, volume gain adjustment, short circuit protection and overheating protection.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Two-channels audio amplifier with Danteintegration
- Supports 2 x 120W @ 4 / 8 ohm, 1 x 240W @4 / 8 ohm, or 70/100V constant output formultiple speakers
- Switch for High Pass Filter
- Selection for Power-Up mode.
- Natural cooling without Fan
- Short circuit protection
- Overheating protection
- Red Led (Front Panel) to indicate Standbymode is active
- Power down after 15 minutes of no signaland meets with Energy Star powerconsumption limits of < 0.5W in standby
|Weight||4.41 lbs (2.000 kg)|
|Dimensions||1.86 H x 4.42 W in (11.22 × 4.72 cm)|