Bluetooth and Analog Audio to Dante Interface
The Bluetooth & Analog Audio to Dante Interface (Model 500555) is a two-way audiotransmission panel for Bluetooth, Analog Audio and Dante. It connects to mobile phones, iPad,and other devices through Bluetooth interface or to analog audio sources, and converts thereceived audio signal into digital signal transmission through Dante network. Power, control,and audio data are transmitted by only one network cable, and there is no need to worryabout ground loops or other audio issues.
The Bluetooth Audio to Dante Interface is designedto be compatible with standard dual gang US wall boxes with Decora faceplates.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Simple and intuitive Bluetooth pairing
- Bluetooth 5.0 for longer range and more stable connections
- Compatible with most Apple smartphones, iPads and Android tablets
- RCA and 3.5mm TRS stereo inputs
- 3.5mm TRS stereo output
- Power supply and audio transmission integrated in one cable designed to be compatible with standard dual gang US wall boxes with Decora faceplates.
- Shows the connection status through LED indicator light
|Weight||1.1 lbs (0.500 kg)|
|Dimensions||1.09 H x 3.26 W in (8.27 × 2.76 cm)|