HDMI/Dante over IP PoE Transmitter, UHD-4K
The HDMI/Dante over IP PoE Transmitter, UHD-4K allows HDMI video equipment supporting up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0), plus Dante audio equipment to be connected and extended to create an independently distributed audio and video network. 100’s of Single Displays and Video Wall Displays of user configurable size (X by Y) may be supported, depending on network bandwidth. Audio can be independently distributed to 100’s of Dante supported audio devices. Supports HDR at up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:2:2).
The unit can be connected via Cat5e/6 cable up to 330ft (100m) from an Ethernet Switch, and supports PoE (PD) when powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. An IR Emitter or IR Sensor, if required, may be purchased separately for IR based remote control applications.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500811) and MuxControl App are available to simplify configuration and management of this and other MuxLab AV over IP networked devices via Smartphone and Tablet.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Configure a Video Wall array with 100’s of displays, depending on network bandwidth
- Supports video up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4), 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0) and HDR at 4K @ 30Hz (4:2:2)
- Visually lossless video (1 frame latency)
- Distribute audio to 100’s of Dante supported devices
- Supports 2CH audio insert?ú Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- RS232 and Directional IR for remote control of end-devices
- PoE powered
- HDMI AV managed via Pro Digital Network Controller (500811), MuxControl App and 3rd Party Control Apps
- Dante Audio managed by Audinate software
|Weight||1.7 lbs (0.770 kg)|
|Dimensions||2.17 H x 5.91 W x 8.07 L in (20.50 × 15.00 × 5.50 cm)|