HDMI 4K/60 KVM over IP Transceiver 10Gb, UTP
The HDMI 4K/60 KVM over IP Transceiver 10GB, UTP allows HDMI equipment supporting up to 4K @ 60Hz resolution to be connected and extended to create a 4K/60 HDMI based Video Wall, Virtual Matrix Switch, and Virtual Splitter arrangements of user configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100’s of screens, depending on network bandwidth. The HDMI 4K/60 KVM over IP Transceiver 10GB, UTP can be connected via Cat6a/7 cable up to 330ft (100m) from a 10Gig Ethernet Switch. The unit supports a 1Gig Ethernet port to connect other 1Gig network devices, USB ports for KVM applications, RS232 and Bi-directional IR ports for remote control of end devices and Analog Audio embedded & de-embedded.
The HDMI 4K/60 KVM over IP Transceiver 10GB, UTP comes with a power supply, an IR Sensor and an IR Emitter for IR based remote control applications, and a wall mount bracket kit for securing the unit to a wall.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500812) is available to simplify centralized configuration and control, software updates and allows for connectivity management from MuxControl and other third-party applications running on smartphones and tablets.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Supports HDMI up to 4K/60
- Uncompressed up to 4K/60 (4:2:0) (zero latency), and light compression visually lossless at (4:4:4) (<1 frame latency)
- Supports Video Wall, Virtual Switch & Splitter configurations
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat6a/7
- 1G Ethernet Switch port to connect network devices
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- Supports Analog Audio embedded & de-embedded
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard/mouse device
- Managed via Pro Digital Network Controller (500812), MuxControl Smartphone & Tablet App, and third-party App
|Weight||2.6 lbs (1.180 kg)|
|Dimensions||1.47 H x 3.1 W in (7.87 × 3.74 cm)|