HDMI over IP Uncompressed Transmitter, 4K/60
The HDMI over IP Uncompressed Extender, 4K/60 allows HDMI source equipment supporting up to 4K (3840×2160) resolution @ 60Hz to be connected via Cat5e/6 cable up to 330ft (100m) from a 10G Ethernet Switch, in point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations.
The Transmitter and Receiver, also each support a 1G Ethernet Switch port to connect additional network devices, plus a directional IR port and RS232 port for remote control of end devices.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500811) is available to simplify centralized configuration and control, software updates, and allows for management from the MuxLab Control smartphone and tablet App, and third party control Apps.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Supports HDMI up to 4K/60 (4:2:0) between Transmitter and Receiver
- Uncompressed video up to 4K/60 (4:2:0) (zero latency)
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports a 10G Ethernet port for communications and a 1G Switch port for additional network devices
- RS232 and directional IR transmission for remote control of end devices
- Managed via Pro Digital Network Controller (500811), MuxLab Control App via smartphones and tablets, and 3rd Party control Apps
|Weight||1.17 lbs (0.53 kg)|
|Dimensions||2.87 H x 8.27 W x 9.06 L in (23.00 × 21.00 × 7.30 cm)|