HDMI 2.0 Digital Signage Media Player, RM
The HDMI 2.0 Digital Signage Media Player is capable of receiving multiple H.264/H.265 AV content simultaneously up to 4K/60 (4:4:4) from a local network, the Internet, internal memory or external USB memory devices, and supports multiview capability and scheduling to automatically deliver this customized windowed AV content based on a weekly schedule. Multiple video, audio and image file formats are supported. It is able to up-scale 1080p@60Hz video to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) and delivers content to a display or to another transmitter to support virtual matrix and video wall configurations.
The exceptionally low bandwidth requirements of this device allows it to accept streaming audio/video content over a local network, and over the Internet for distributed installations spread-out throughout the globe. The unit may be extended up to 100m from the Ethernet switch over CAT5/6 cable, and supports PoE (PD) and may be powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. This 500769-RM model is rack mountable via the 500920 16-Port Rackmount Transceiver Chassis.
The HDMI 2.0 Digital Signage Media Player may be managed by the unit web interface and by DigiSign (Content Management System) Software running on PC, tablet and smartphone. DigiSign will also organize and schedule weekly AV content to run autonomously.
- Digital signage / Media player
- Audio/Video Streaming over LAN and Internet
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Corporate lobbies, malls and boutiques, airports, subway/train/bus stations, etc.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Digital Signage Media player supporting playlists and weekly scheduler of multi- format video, image and audio files
- Supports multiview layouts
- Supports up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) video streams
- Up-scales 1080p @ 60Hz video streams up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Extends local audio/video transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- 264/265 video codec, excellent for LAN & Internet transmission
- Supports Multicast, RTSP, HLS, FLV and TS
- USB 3.0 port for playback of local content from external USB drive
- Extracts digital audio via SPDIF (TosLink)
- Extracts analog audio via 2CH 3.5 mm jack
- RS232 and Directional IR for remote control of end-devices
- PoE powered, via PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch
- Fits on 500920 16-Port Rackmount Transceiver Chassis
- Managed via the unit web interface and DigiSign (Content Management System) Software running on PC, tablet and smartphone
|Weight||0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)|
|Dimensions||2.17 H x 5.91 W x 8.07 L in (20.50 × 15.00 × 5.50 cm)|