HDMI/VGA over IP PoE Wall Plate Transmitter, UHD-4K
The HDMI/VGA over IP PoE Wall Plate Transmitter, UHD-4K is a two-gang wall plate transmitter which provides a convenient interface for HDMI and VGA input sources. It allows HDMI and VGA equipment to be extended up to 330ft (100m) from an Ethernet Switch via one (1) Cat5e/6 cable. The unit supports one (1) HDMI-In, one (1) VGA-In and one 2CH Audio-In, and supports resolutions up to 4K (3840×2160) @ 30Hz for HDMI and 1920×1200 @ 60Hz for VGA. The input selection between HDMI and VGA inputs may be locally or remotely selected, and supports auto and manual switching modes with LED indicators. This device may be used with the MuxLab 500758-RX and 500759-RX over IP Receivers, all managed via the 500811 Network Controller. The device supports PoE (PD) for easy installation.
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom projector systems
- Digital signage
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Medical information systems
A new firmware version 2.0 has been released, which includes important enhancements such as support for infrared Pronto codes, numerous bug fixes, improved system performance, and support for the new models including the 500778 & 500777-RX. Please see the Release Notes for further details.
Firmware version 2.0 or greater for this device will only operate correctly with compatible devices that are also running the same firmware version 2.0 or greater. If your existing installation includes compatible devices with older firmware versions, you have two options:
- Either upgrade all your existing compatible devices to firmware version 2.0 or greater.
- Or downgrade the new device to a firmware version lower than 2.0.
Firmware versions for your compatible devices are available at the following MuxLab website link: https://muxlab.com/support?section=software-and-firmware
Compatible devices include the following TX and RX models: 500758, 500759, 500770, 500771, 500773, 500777, 500778.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Selectable HDMI and VGA inputs
- HDMI 2.0b up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0)
- VGA 1920×1200 @ 60Hz, with 2CH Audio-In
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Remotely managed over IP & locally managed via push button
- Auto and manual switching modes, with LED indicators
- Compatible with 500758-RX and 500759-RX over IP Receivers
- PoE powered
- Available in aluminum and white finish
- Managed via Pro Digital Network Controller (500811), MuxLab Control Smartphone & Tablet App & 3rd Party Control Apps
|Weight||1.17 lbs (0.530 kg)|
|Dimensions||3.15 H x 5.31 W x 6.69 L in (17.00 × 13.50 × 8.00 cm)|