HDMI 4K / ST2110 over IP Uncompressed Gateway Converter RX, MM.
The HDMI 4K/ST2110 over IP Uncompressed Gateway Converter allows lower cost HDMI 4K equipment to utilized in a broadcast environment and extended up to 1300ft (400m) via duplex multimode OM4 fiber with LC connectors, at up to 4K resolution @ 30Hz uncompressed, in a point-to-point configuration. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations are also possible by connecting several units to a 10G Ethernet network. The unit provides a 1G Ethernet Switch port to connect additional network devices, and an RS232 port for remote control of end devices. The HDMI 4K/ST2110 over IP Uncompressed Gateway Converter supports SMPTE ST-2110 and a Rest API for third party management.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Supports Uncompressed HDMI video up to 4K @ 30Hz and SMPTE ST-2110
- Extend HDMI over an IP network at up to 1300ft (400m) over duplex OM4 fiber
- Supports 100’s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports two 10G Ethernet ports for communications and a 1G Switch port for additional network devices
- Supports audio insert (TX) & audio extract (RX)
- Supports RS232 for remote control of end devices
- Manage with third party control software platforms supporting a Rest API
|Weight||1.17 lbs (0.530 kg)|
|Dimensions||2.87 H x 8.27 W x 9.06 L in (23.00 × 21.00 × 7.30 cm)|