HDMI/USB over IP PoE Wall Plate Receiver, UHD- 4K (White)
The HDMI/USB over IP PoE Wall Plate Receiver, UHD- 4K installs in a double-gang wall box to provide a convenient interface for HDMI display equipment and USB connectivity to manage Smart White Boards and other USB based devices. The unit has one (1) HDMI- Out, one (1) Audio-Out, two (2) USB 2.0 Type-A ports, two (2) USB 1.1 type-A ports, and one Ethernet Port. It supports video up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0). The HDMI/USB over IP PoE Wall Plate Receiver, UHD-4K allows HDMI and USB equipment to be extended up to 330ft (100m). The unit supports an RS232 port plus a Directional IR port to manage remote devices. The device may be powered via a PoE enabled 1Gig Ethernet Switch.
- Commercial and residential AV systems? K-6 and K-12 classroom AV systems
- Collaborative PC systems
Medical information systems
A new firmware version 2.0 has been released, which includes important enhancements such as support for infrared Pronto codes, numerous bug fixes, improved system performance, and support for the new models including the 500778 & 500777-RX. Please see the Release Notes for further details.
Firmware version 2.0 or greater for this device will only operate correctly with compatible devices that are also running the same firmware version 2.0 or greater. If your existing installation includes compatible devices with older firmware versions, you have two options:
- Either upgrade all your existing compatible devices to firmware version 2.0 or greater.
- Or downgrade the new device to a firmware version lower than 2.0.
Firmware versions for your compatible devices are available at the following MuxLab website link: https://muxlab.com/support?section=software-and-firmware
Compatible devices include the following TX and RX models: 500758, 500759, 500770, 500771, 500773, 500777, 500778.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- HDMI 2.0b up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0)
- Audio-Out capability?ú Supports two (2) USB 2.0 and two (2) USB 1.1 Type-A ports
- Extend HDMI, 2CH Audio, and USB up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Compatible with 500777-TX, 500759-TX, 500770-TX and 500771-TX over IP Transmitters
- RS232 and Directional IR for remote control of end-devices
- PoE powered
- Managed via Pro Digital Network Controller (500811), MuxControl App & 3rd Party Control Apps
|Weight||1.34 lbs (0.610 kg)|
|Dimensions||3.15 H x 5.31 W x 6.69 L in (17.00 × 13.50 × 8.00 cm)|