HDMI/VGA/USB over IP PoE Wall Plate Transmitter, UHD-4K (White)
The HDMI/VGA/USB over IP PoE Wall Plate Transmitter allows HDMI, VGA and USB equipment to be connected up to 330ft (100m), with video supported at up to 4K (3840×2160) resolution @ 30Hz via one (1) Cat5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable in a point-to-point configuration. The USB port may be used for extending various USB devices including Smart Boards. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations are also possible by connecting several Transmitters and Receivers to the same local Ethernet IP network via an Ethernet Switch. The HDMI/VGA/USB over IP PoE Wall Plate Transmitter also supports PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. Additional Transmitters may be purchased separately depending on the intended application and number of units required.
For the point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configuration the Ethernet Switch must have Gigabit ports, Jumbo Frame capability, DHCP Server capability, PoE, and additionally support the IGMP communication protocol for the multipoint-to-multipoint case. MuxLab recommends using the Cisco SG300 or SG500 Series Managed Switches.
The MuxLab ProDigital Network Controller (500811) is available to simplify the configuration and utilization of the 500777-TX and other MuxLab IP based products via an Ethernet web interface. The MuxLab Control Android and iOS Application may also be used for connectivity management, in combination with the 500811 Network Controller.
Applications include commercial and residential AV systems, classroom systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, conference rooms, and collaborative PC systems.
A new firmware version 2.0 has been released, which includes important enhancements such as support for infrared Pronto codes, numerous bug fixes, improved system performance, and support for the new models including the 500778 & 500777-RX. Please see the Release Notes for further details.
Firmware version 2.0 or greater for this device will only operate correctly with compatible devices that are also running the same firmware version 2.0 or greater. If your existing installation includes compatible devices with older firmware versions, you have two options:
- Either upgrade all your existing compatible devices to firmware version 2.0 or greater.
- Or downgrade the new device to a firmware version lower than 2.0.
Firmware versions for your compatible devices are available at the following MuxLab website link: https://muxlab.com/support?section=software-and-firmware
Compatible devices include the following TX and RX models: 500758, 500759, 500770, 500771, 500773, 500777, 500778.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- HDMI 2.0b up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0)
- VGA 1920×1200 @ 60Hz, with 2CH Audio-In
- Selectable HDMI / VGA with Audio inputs, with auto switching capability
- Remotely managed over IP & locally managed via push button
- Extend HDMI, VGA with 2CH Audio, and USB 2.0 up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Compatible with 500758-RX and 500759-RX over IP Receivers
- PoE powered
- Available in aluminum and white finish
- Managed via Pro Digital Network Controller (500811), MuxLabControl Smartphone & Tablet App & 3rd Party Control Apps
|Weight||1.34 lbs (0.610 kg)|
|Dimensions||3.15 H x 5.31 W x 6.69 L in (17.00 × 13.50 × 8.00 cm)|