DigiSign 4K Signage Player
The DigiSign 4K Signage Player (model 500789) is capable of playing multiple audio/video content simultaneously in a multiview window up to 4K/60 (4:4:4) from a local network, the Internet, or internal memory, and supports multiview capability (including dual 4K videos, or multiple 1080p videos and supports a scheduler to automatically deliver the windowed audio/video content based on a yearly schedule. Multiple video, audio and image file formats are supported. The unit delivers 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) content to a display or to a MuxLab AV over IP system to be distributed to multiple displays and video wall arrangements. The Player supports a Keyword Dictionary, Proof of Play and Interactive Mode.
The exceptionally low bandwidth requirements of this device allows it to accept streaming audio/video content over a local network, and over the Internet. The unit may be extended up to 100m from the Ethernet switch over CAT5/6 cable.
The DigiSign 4K Signage Player is managed by the DigiSign CMS (Content Management System) Software running on PC, which supports video, audio and image content as well as HTML5, RSS feeds and many other widgets. DigiSign CMS can easily and quick create digital signage content and schedule the content to be played on the Player. The Player has 128GB of internal memory to store the created signage content and schedule in order to run autonomously.
This unit supports Ethernet or WiFi.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Supports dual 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) video streams
- Two HDMI output ports to connect to two displays
- Supports playlists and Player grouping
- Supports a yearly scheduler to operate autonomously
- Supports multi-format video, image and audio files
- Supports HTML5, RSS feeds and many other widgets
- Supports multiview layouts, including dual 4K/60 videos
- Decodes H.264/265 video streams over the Internet and local network
- Supports HLS and RTSP
- Supports a Keyword Dictionary, Proof of Play, and Interactive Mode
- Extracts analog audio via 2CH 3.5 mm jack
- Supports Ethernet or WiFi
- Managed via the DigiSign CMS software running on PC Windows App
|Weight||1.43 lbs (0.650 kg)|
|Dimensions||2.2 H x 4.92 W x 7.72 L in (19.60 × 12.50 × 5.60 cm)|