KVM HDMI over IP PoE Receiver, 4K/60
The KVM HDMI over IP PoE Extender, 4K@60 allows HDMI & USB equipment to be connected up to 330ft (100m) over an Ethernet LAN, supports HDMI up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) via Cat5e/6 cable in multiple point-to-point and pointto- multipoint configurations, it also allows creating a Video Wall of user configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100’s of screens, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one Receiver for each display in the array.
The Transmitter terminates to a computer server/workstation via an HDMI & USB port, The Receiver terminates to an HDMI display and up to 4 USB devices such as a keyboard, mouse, printer, drawing pad, storage device, camera, etc., via a 4 port USB hub. A single Receiver allows one operator to manage numerous servers/workstations, in a distributed KVM application.
Applications: Management of multi-server systems supporting HDMI displays in IT departments within corporations, educational institutions, CAD Design, Graphic Design, Media Servers, and Data Centers.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- One operator can manage multiple servers/workstations
- Supports HDMI up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4)
- Receiver side includes a 4-port USB hub, for KVM applications
- Up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Configure a Video Wall array with 100’s of displays, depending on network bandwidth
- Supports Webcam
- Supports multiple point-to-point, and point-to-multipoint applications
- Supports HDR
- Supports PoE powered
- Supports audio insert & audio output (TX), and audio extract & mic-in (RX)
|Weight||1.5 lbs (0.680 kg)|
|Dimensions||0.85 H x 2.71 W in (6.89 × 2.17 cm)|