HDMI 2.0/3G-SDI Signal Generator
This HDMI signal generator is a portable test tool that is able to generate SD/HD/3G SDI and HDMI 2.0 test patterns in a full range of resolutions up to 4K@ 60Hz (4:4:4). The HDMI test signal generator assists users in validating the capabilities and proper operation of their sink devices. The user may select from various test pattern, resolutions, refresh rates, color spaces and other related parameters. When used with the 500831 Signal Analyzer, a useful set of cable connectivity/quality tests, and device compatibility tests can be performed to help identify problems. The device is an exceptional tool at an attractive price for any AV engineer/developer, integrator and installer.
The HDMI test signal generator is a portable device which can be used anytime you need it and anywhere, making it an invaluable tool. The unit supports an internal rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, allowing the device to be operated autonomously for up to 5 hours per charge.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Portable Signal Generator – for autonomous operation anytime and anywhere!
- Supports up to 5 hours of operation on a single charge via an internal rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Supports HDMI up to 4K/60 & 3D, and 3G-SDI
- Supports HDR
- HDMI signal generator Supports RGB4:4:4, YUV4:2:2, YUV4:2:0 & Deep Color
- HDMI signal generator Supports 33 preset patterns & 32 preset resolutions
- LCD panel for pattern preview & menu settings
- Supports 7 audio sample rates
- HDMI test signal generator Supports HDCP on/off, for testing HDCP 2.2 & 1.4
- HDMI test signal generator Supports EDID management
- Locally or remotely managed via RS232 or USB
- Supports an RS232 cascade for management
- Free Windows management software
|Weight||2.93 lbs (1.330 kg)|
|Dimensions||2.95 H x 7.09 W x 12.2 L in (31.00 × 18.00 × 7.50 cm)|