SDI to USB3.0 Video Capture & Streamer
The SDI to USB 3.0 Video Capture & Streamer (500705) allows the user to record from SDI video sources to a PC over USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0). The unit supports an SDI Input port for the source and SDI Loop Out for a monitor. The 500705 is capable of connecting to a 3G/HD/SD-SDI (1080p @ 60Hz) source and will stream at up to 1080p/60 over the USB 3.1 Gen 1 port to a PC or similar device to record and/or send the video to a broadcasting service such as YouTube, Facebook, and other broadcasting services. The device is compatible with OBS Studio, AMCap, etc., and supports a variety of SDI sources such as Cameras, Computers, Media Players, and many others.
The SDI to USB 3.0 Video Capture & Streamer supports a 2CH Audio In port for a microphone. The Audio streamed can be selected between the embedded SDI Audio or the 2CH Audio In port..
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Capture video up to 3G/HD/SD-SDI (1080p @ 60Hz), and stream video via USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) to a PC at up to 1080p/60
- Supports UVC1.0
- SDI Loop Out port to connect to a display
- Supports H.264 compression
- Auto detects video format
- 2CH Audio In port for a microphone
- Supports Windows 7/8.1/10, Mac and Linus OS
- Compatible with OBS Studio, AMCap, etc.
- Record from SDI sources such as Cameras, Computers, Media Players, etc
|Weight||0.6 lbs (0.270 kg)|
|Dimensions||0.62 H x 1.7 W x 2.56 L in (6.50 × 4.33 × 1.58 cm)|