HDMI/USB-C KVM Extender Kit, HDBT, 4K/60.
The MuxLab HDMI/USB-C KVM Extender Kit HDBT, 4K/60 (500452) allows one HDMI channel and one USB2.0 channel to be transmitted over distances of up to 131ft (40m) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution, or 230ft (70m) at resolutions up to 1080p via one (1) Cat 6/6a/7 unshielded twisted pair cable in a point-to-point configuration.
The MuxLab HDMI/USB-C KVM Extender Kit HDBT, 4K/60 includes one (1) transmitter and one (1) receiver. The transmitter is a wall plate HDBT 2×1 switcher with HDMI and USB-C input. It features a US one-gang enclosure for Decora-style wall plate openings. The USB-C input provides an ideal AV interface for connecting with new Apple notebooks and Windows® PCs as well as smartphones and tablets. The Transmitter is remotely powered by the Receiver via PoC. The Receiver features a 1×2 USB2.0 hub for transferring USB2.0 data transmissions and has analog audio output.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and DisplayPort 1.2a
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
- 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) to distances of up to 131ft (40m) over single Cat6/6a/7 cable
- 1080p @ 60Hz to distances of up to 230ft (70m) over single Cat6/6a/7 cable
- Supports all digital audio modes
- Supports HDMI and USB-C input
- USB2.0 extension with Receiver
- Input signal selection supports automatic or manual mode
- USB-C charging port
|Weight||2.43 lbs (1.100 kg)|
|Dimensions||0.85 H x 2.87 W x 3.87 L in (9.84 × 7.28 × 2.17 cm)|