HDMI/IP PTZ Camera 30X Zoom, PoE
The MuxLab HDMI/IP PTZ Camera 30X Zoom, PoE is a full HD 1080p HDMI and IP streaming camera with Pan, Tilt, and Zoom capability for extreme flexibility and reach. The camera supports both uncompressed video via an HDMI outport for local connectivity, and H.264/H.265 compressed video for streaming over the Internet, while supporting a 30X optical zoom and 8X digital zoom.
The HDMI/IP PTZ Camera 30X Zoom, PoE is suitable as a standalone device for video conferencing, education, houses of worship, fitness training, and many other live streaming applications to broadcast services such as YouTube, Facebook, Wowza, and others.
The HDMI/IP PTZ Camera 30X Zoom, PoE supports PoE for convenience when powering the device, and a 1/2.7″, 2.07 million effective pixels high-quality CMOS sensor to capture video, plus an audio input for 2 channel audio sources such as microphones. The camera supports a focal length of f4.42mm to 132.6mm, an aperture of F1.8 to 2.8, a shutter speed of 1/30s to 1/10000s, and a minimum illumination of 0.05 Lux for low-light conditions.
The HDMI/IP PTZ Camera 30X Zoom, PoE may be remotely managed via IP and RS232 for added convenience.
- Local AV capture and monitoring
- Live AV presentation broadcasts over the Internet
- Live AV streaming to YouTube, Facebook, and Wowza
- Streaming to OBS and Wirecast AV content production tools
- Ideal for House of Worship, Fitness Training, Cooking Classes, etc.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) at 60Hz
- Supports a Panasonic’s 1/2.7 inch, 2.07 million effective pixels high quality HD CMOS sensor
- Uses a 60.7° wide-angle high quality lens
- Supports a 30x optical zoom, and up to 8x digital zoom
- High SNR CMOS sensor combined with 2D & 3D noise reduction algorithm, effectively reducing noise even under low light
- Supports AAC audio encoding for better sound quality at a lower bandwidth
- Supports USB disk local storage, local recording directly without NVR
- Designed with worm gear drive for reliable and accurate movement
- May be remotely controlled via RS232 and IP
- Supports PoE
- Works as a standalone device
|Weight||7.32 lbs (3.320 kg)|
|Dimensions||3.72 H x 3.87 W x 4.65 L in (11.81 × 9.84 × 9.45 cm)|