HDMI 2.0/3G-SDI Signal Analyzer
This Signal Analyzer is a portable test tool that is able to analyze SD/HD/3G SDI and HDMI 2.0 test patterns in a full range of resolutions up to 4K@ 60Hz (4:4:4). The unit assists users in validating the capabilities and proper operation of their source devices. When used with the 500830 Signal Generator, a useful set of cable connectivity/quality tests, and device compatibility tests can be performed to help identify problems. The device is an exceptional tool at an attractive price for any AV engineer/developer, Integrator and installer.
The Signal Analyzer is a portable device which can be used anytime you need it and anywhere, making it an invaluable tool. The unit supports an internal rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, allowing the device to be operated autonomously for up to 5 hours per charge.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Portable Signal Analyzer – for autonomous operation anytime and anywhere!
- Supports up to 5 hours of operation on a single charge via an internal rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Supports HDMI up to 4K/60 & 3D, and 3G-SDI
- Supports RGB4:4:4, YUV4:2:2, YUV4:2:0 & Deep Color
- Supports an HDMI cable test function
- Displays AV signal characteristics
- 3??? LCD panel for pattern preview & menu settings
- Supports 7 audio sample rates
- VU meter supported on LCD
- Supports HDCP 2.2 & 1.4
- Supports EDID management
- Locally or remotely managed via RS232 or USB
- Supports an RS232 cascade for management
- Free Windows management software
|Weight||2.93 lbs (1.330 kg)|
|Dimensions||2.95 H x 7.09 W x 12.2 L in (31.00 × 18.00 × 7.50 cm)|