Digital Audio Converter (DAC)
The MuxLab Digital Audio Converter (500080), converts one LPCM-encoded Digital Coax (S/PDIF) or Digital Optical (TOSlink) audio signal to a standard left/right analog audio output (RCA).
This allows a digital audio source such as a BluRay, games console or CD player without a stereo audio output to be connected to an amplifier or TV.
For Dolbyr Digital and DTS digital source conversion, please see part number 500088.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Converts digital audio signals to stereo audio (DAC)
- Sample rate: up to 96kHz
- Bit rate: 24bit S/PDIF bitstream on right and left channels
- Input: one (1) Digital Coax (S/PDIF), one (1) Digital Optical (TOSlink)
- Output: two (2) RCA – color coded
- Switch for selecting between S/PDIF and TOSlink inputs
- 1m Digital Optical (TOSlink) cable included
- Dimensions: 2.4″ x 2.25″ x 1″ (61 x 57 x 25mm)
- Weight: 1lb / 0.45kg
- Manufacturers warranty: 2 years
- Velcro pads included for ease of installation
- Power supply: 110-240V / 5V DC 0.5A with interchageable blades
- Order information: 500080
|Weight||0.11 lbs (0.050 kg)|
|Dimensions||1.97 H x 4.33 W x 5.12 L in (13.00 × 11.00 × 5.00 cm)|