USB/NDI/IP PTZ Camera 30x Zoom, PoE
The MuxLab HDMI/USB/IP PTZ Camera 30X Zoom, PoE is a full HD1080p HDMI, USB and IP streaming camera with Pan, Tile, and Zoom capability for extreme flexibility and reach. The camera supports uncompressed video via an HDMI or USB outport for local connectivity, and H.264/H.265 compressed video for streaming over the Internet while supporting a 30X optical zoom.
The HDMI/IP PTZ Camera 30X Zoom, PoE features an advanced AI algorithm that allows it to provide precise body tracking, supports PoE for convenience when powering the device, and a 1/2.7″, 2.07 million effective pixels high-quality CMOS sensor to capture video. The camera supports a focal length of f4.42mm to 132.6mm, an aperture of F1.8 to 2.8, a shutter speed of1/30s to 1/10000s, and a minimum illumination of 0.05 Lux for low-light conditions.
The HDMI/IP PTZ Camera 30X Zoom, PoE may be remotely managed via IP and RS232 for added convenience.
- Local AV capture and monitoring
- Live AV presentation broadcasts over theInternet
- Live AV streaming to YouTube, Facebook, and Wowza
- Streaming to OBS and Wirecast AVcontent production tools
- Ideal for House of Worship, Fitness Training, Cooking Classes, etc.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) at 60Hz
- Supports SDI, HDMI, USB 3.0 and network audio-visual output
- Built-in advanced AI algorithm that enables precise body tracking
- Supports Full NDI protocolhttps://muxlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/DS-500790-V2_v1.0.pdf
- Supports 30x optical zoom and 60.7° horizontal field of view
- Advanced Auto-focusing Technology
- Built-in dual microphone to capture sound
- Provides an economical solution for live streaming, conferencing and education
|Weight||7.32 lbs (3.320 kg)|
|Dimensions||3.72 H x 3.87 W in (9.84 × 9.45 cm)|