ProDigital Network Controller
The MuxLab ProDigital Network Controller is a Linux-based PC that allows users to control hub-installed MuxLab products via an Ethernet Web interface.
When installed on a local area network (LAN), the MuxLab Network Controller will scan the LAN for connected MuxLab AV over IP products allowing the user to auto-discover, configure and control the connectivity of these products through an Ethernet Web interface. The Controller may also be managed by MuxLab’s MuxControl App and the 500816-IP 8 Button IP PoE Control Panel. The unit may also be used to manage firmware upgrades of connected MuxLab devices.
An Application Program Interface (API) is available supporting a number of third party partner control applications running on smartphones and tablets.
Ethernet Switch Support Documents:
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Centralized control of MuxLab AV over IP devices
- Managed via Web Interface
- Manages AV over IP device configuration & connectivity
- Supports connectivity presets
- May be managed by MuxControl App and 500816-IP 8 Button IP PoE Control Panel
- Centralized management of AV over IP device firmware updates
- Supports an API for Third Party App integration (*)
- Serves as a base platform to develop automation control applications (*) Third party drivers available via MuxLab Website
|Weight||2.73 lbs (1.240 kg)|
|Dimensions||2.87 H x 8.46 W x 10.04 L in (25.50 × 21.50 × 7.30 cm)|