Stereo PC / Audio Balun
The MuxLab PC / Audio Balun (500030) allows an unbalanced line-level stereo audio signal to be transmitted via single Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point connection to distances of up to 5,000ft / 1.5km.
The product is designed for audio equipment requiring a 3.5mm line-level stereo input / output such as PC soundcards, laptops, MP3 players and media speakers where the mid-range audio frequency response is paramount.
Used in pairs, the PC Audio balun can also be used with the 500027 stereo audio balun to connect a 3.5mm interface to an RCA audio interface (or vice-versa).
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Extend audio signal distances up to 5,000ft / 1.5km via single Cat5e/6
- Frequency response: 60Hz to 20kHz (up to 1,000ft / 305m); 100Hz to 20kHz (to max distance)
- Dimensions: 1.875″ x 1″ diameter (47 x 25mm diameter) plus 6″ (152mm) lead to jack connector
- Weight: 1.0oz / 0.028kg
- This product features MuxLab’s Limited Lifetime Warranty – see website for more information
- Compatible with MuxLab part: 500027 (2x RCA connector)
- Order information: 500030 (sold individually – used in pairs)
|Weight||0.22 lbs (0.100 kg)|
|Dimensions||1.18 H x 0.79 W x 1.97 L in (5.00 × 2.00 × 3.00 cm)|