Stereo Hi-Fi Wall Plate Balun, US
The MuxLab Stereo Hi-Fi Wall-Plate Balun (500028-WP-US) allows an unbalanced line-level Hi-Fi stereo analog audio to be transmitted via single Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point connection to distances of up to 3,250ft / 1km.
The product is designed for audio applications where full-range, hi-fidelity audio frequency response is required.
Used in pairs, the Stereo Hi-Fi Balun can be used with the 500028 (male RCA connectors) or the 500028-F (female RCA connectors). Compatible with DecoraT face plates.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
Extend stereo Hi-Fi audio signal distances up to 3,250ft / 1km via single Cat5e/6
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (over distance range)
- Color coded RCA connectors (female sockets)
- Dimensions: 4.1″ x 1.8″ x 1.44″ (104 x 46 x 37mm)
- Backbox requirements: minimum 1.6″ (40mm) depth, DecoraT
- Weight: 4.1oz / 0.115kg
- This product features MuxLab’s Limited Lifetime Warranty – see website for more information
- Compatible with MuxLab parts: 500028/F/WP-UK, 500033/WP-UK, 500210, 500219
- Order information: 500028-WP-US (sold individually – used in pairs)
|Weight||0.66 lbs (0.300 kg)|
|Dimensions||1.97 H x 4.33 W x 5.12 L in (13.00 × 11.00 × 5.00 cm)|