Muximus Network Controller
The MuxLab Muximus Network Controller (model: 500813) is a Linux-based PC that allows users to control hub-installed MuxLab products through a friendly, intuitive and easy-to-use web interface called Muximus.
When installed on a local area network (LAN), the Muximus Network Controller will scan the LAN for connected MuxLab AV over IP products allowing the user to auto-discover, configure and control the connectivity of these products through an Ethernet Web interface. The Controller may also be managed by MuxLab’s MuxControl App, the 500816-IP 8 Button IP PoE Control Panel and the 500817 Touch Control Panel. The unit may also be used to manage firmware upgrades of connected MuxLab devices.
An Application Program Interface (API) is available supporting a number of third party partner control applications running on smartphones and tables.
- Corporate Environments
- Commercial and residential AV systems Digital signage
- Multi-room systems
- Education Institutions
- Retail Spaces
- Healthcare Facilities
- Command and Control Centers Transportation Hubs
- Sports Arenas and Stadiums
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Versatile Integration
- High-Quality Video
- Video Wall and Multiview Capabilities Low Bandwidth Requirements
- Global Distributed Installations Digital Signage Player Functionality Full integration with Dante Domian Manager
- Flexible Content Creation
- Powerful and Flexible Platform
|2.78 lbs (1.260 kg)
|1.08 H x 3.33 W in (8.46 × 2.75 cm)