AV over IP 4K/60 Uncompressed Transmitter, Fiber, US
The AV over IP 4K/60 Uncompressed Extender, Fiber allows HDMI source equipment supporting up to 4K @ 60Hz resolution to be connected and extended to create a 4K/60 HDMI based Video Wall, Virtual Matrix Switch, and Virtual Splitter arrangements of user configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100’s of screens, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one Receiver for each display in the array. Each Transmitter (500761-TX) and Receiver (500761-RX) can be connected via OM3 multimode fiber cable with dual LC connectors up to 985ft (300m) from a 10Gig Ethernet Switch.
The Transmitter and Receiver, each come with a power supply, an IR Emitter and IR Sensor for IR based remote control applications, a wall mount bracket kit for securing the unit to a wall and a 4-pin terminal block connector for RS232 connectivity.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500811) is available to simplify centralized configuration and control, software updates, and allows for management from the MuxLab Control smartphone and tablet App, and third party control Apps.
- Features and benefits
- Product Data
- Technical Information
- Application Diagram
- Supports HDMI up to 4K/60 on Transmitter and Receiver
- Uncompressed up to 4K/60 (4:2:0) (zero latency), and light compression visually lossless at (4:4:4) (<1 frame latency)
- Supports Video Wall, Virtual Switch & Splitter configurations
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 985ft (300m) over OM3 multimode fiber
- 1G Ethernet Switch port to connect network devices
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- Managed via Pro Digital Network Controller (500811), MuxControl Smartphone & Tablet App, and third party Apps
|Weight||2.67 lbs (1.209 kg)|
|Dimensions||3.62 H x 7.87 W x 12.99 L in (33.00 × 20.00 × 9.20 cm)|